Monday, October 6, 2008

Crawling before she learned to sit

Oct. 2008--Alyssa is full of smiles at 7 months old. She has been crawling now for about 5 weeks! She has been the youngest of our girl's when it comes to crawling. She learned to sit up at church about 4 weeks ago! She was about 14 1/2 lbs at her 6 month check up and doing well. One little tooth is coming in on the bottom as of 4 weeks ago. Her first word was "ma ma", which made me so excited! Now I am trying to teach her "da da". She studies me so intently as I say the word, but she has not said the word yet. Here is a little video of her crawling. I had a video of her crawling with Annie and Daisy jumping in every now and then to still the show, but it would not download. This is the second attempt and I hope it is a small enough file to work. Notice the extended right leg and the left leg that always stays under her body. She is so funny! She has also been pulling herself up on everything over the last couple of weeks. I found her standing up in her crib this am. She is growing up way too fast. She might of started out behind, but she has quickly caught up. Try to block out the baby talk you hear in the background. I'm sure everyone talks this way to their kids, but it sure sounds funny when you hear yourself talk!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

She is so darling. Henry is starting to get around with the army crawl. So glad you have a blog. I will love to check in on you and the girls. I love your layout!